Monday 13 July 2015

A weekend in Junko

I was invited to spend a weekend in Junko.  My friends have a house that overlooks the 13th hole of the golf course.  I spent my time in good company, sketching.  Sometimes from the house or garden and on Saturday my friend and I trailed her golf playing husband around part of the course.   The house is at 1620m above sea level so the temperature is much more pleasant than in the city.

Fue invitada a pasar la fin de semana en Junko.  Mis amigos tienen una casa que tiene vista del hoyo 13 del campo de golf.  Pase el tiempo en buen compania, dibujando.  A veces desde la casa o jardin y el Sabado mi amigo y yo seguimos el marido por parte del campo del golf mientras que el jugaba.  La casa esta a 1620 sobre el nivel del mar asi que la temperatura es mucho mas agradable que en Caracas.









No comments:

Post a Comment