Sunday 11 August 2013

this week

Since there is no drawing circle on Mondays during the summer I decided to go back to the Plaza Candelaria.  Not much rain and too much sun made for a very smelly place and after I had started my first sketch I realised  I had chosen the worst area to sit.  Holding your breath and working at speed is not a good combination!
Got to Hacienda La Trinidad really early before giving our workshop so managed to do a quick sketch. 
Also went back to the Museo Afroamericano, it is lovely!

Como no hay circulo de dibujo durante el verano regrese a La Plaza Candelaria.   No habia llovido mucho y habia mucho sol... asi que apestaba el lugar.  Dibujando sin respirar y lo mas rapido que puedes no es buen combinacion! 
Llege bien temprano a Hacienda la Trinidad antes de dictar el taller con Doris, asi que pudo aprovechar de hacer un bosquejo rapidito.
Ademas regrese al Museo Afroamericano tambien, me encanta. 


No comments:

Post a Comment